Get the Perfect office layout without the expensive design fees…
Need help with planning a layout for your new office furniture?….then take advantage of our very popular ‘Free Basic Office Layout Service’ where our experienced office planners will show you how best to configure your available floorspace for free.
Ideal for the many projects that don’t require detailed architectural design drawings with their prohibitively expensive fees and for the office furniture buyer that just requires professional input to achieve the best and most efficient way to layout their new office furniture…
Our creative and experienced designers will utilise advanced office design software to:
- Convert your available floor-space into a professional scaled floor-plan.
- Analyse your available space and objectives.
- Zone your floor area to reflect your objectives whilst incorporating efficient modern design principles.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and standards.
- Populate the space with the appropriate office furniture items.
- Provide you with a concept drawing usually within 24 hours.
To take advantage of this service you must provide us with the following:
- A drawing displaying room dimensions including the position of any doors and windows.
- The position and measurements of any obtrusions such as pillars, columns and skirting.
- The preferred shape and size of any desks and workstations required.
- The number of people you wish to accommodate with an indication of the tasks performed and an estimation of filing and storage requirements. (Remember…the more detail you provide us with the better…You know your organisation better than anyone else).
You can download and print our Free blank office planner sheet here…Simply plot your available space and email it to us at email@example.com or start a chat in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen and upload your plans.
If you would like to arrange a ‘Free Onsite Visit’ with one of our consultants to discuss your project requirements, please phone our sales team on +61 8 9359 1288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your project requires a higher level of office design or a complete transformation, see our Office Design & Space-planning section.